If you’re looking for a fun and festive appetizer idea that’s easy to make for your holiday parties this year, check out this basil cream cheese bruschetta appetizer recipe. The best part is it only takes a couple minutes under the broiler when your guests arrive to have a hot and delicious appetizer your guests will really enjoy.
Basil Cream Cheese Bruschetta Appetizer Recipe
- 12 slices French bread, cut ½ inch thick
- ½ cup roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon black olives, diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- Add in the minced basil and stir to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the slices of bread and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 or 4 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to crisp.
- Remove and top with tomatoes, chives and olives. Serve immediately.
Serve these basil cream cheese bruschetta appetizers to your party guests this holiday season. They’d also be fun for a football party, or even a New Year’s eve celebration!
Leave a Reply