Fruity Pebbles cupcakes are the perfect touch for a spring party! These cupcakes would also be fun for a spring or summer birthday. Who doesn’t love Fruity Pebbles? The best part is these cupcakes are super easy to make using your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe, or a vanilla cupcake box mix. All you have to do is stir in the Fruity Pebbles, then add some on top for sprinkles! You can check out the full recipe below!
Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Mix up and bake the cupcakes according to the package or recipe directions, except fold in 1¾ cup Fruity pebbles into the batter.
- Once the cupcakes have bakce, transfer them to a wire racks to cool.
- To mix up the icing cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk about 3 tablespoons, or more (1 tablespoon at a time) as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.The icing should form soft peaks that hold their shape.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe the icing onto the cupcakes.
- Ice each cupcake and sprinkle the tops of the cupcakes with the remaining Fruity Pebbles.
These would be fun for an Easter brunch, a spring garden party, or a rainbow birthday party just to name a few! They would go well with so many party ideas for the spring and summer! The best part is they’re super simple to make!
[…] Looking for more party recipe inspiration? Check out this delicious recipe for Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes! […]