Are you looking for a fun and easy appetizer to serve up to your friends on game day? With March Madness coming up soon who doesn’t love to have a few friends over to watch the action? This creamy stuffed jalapenos with bacon recipe is sure to be a big hit.
Serve it up with some chips and salsa on the side, or maybe a plate of loaded nachos and you’ve got a great game time snack menu!
For this recipe you will need:
Game Day Appetizer Recipe: Creamy Stuffed Jalapenos With Bacon
Recipe type: Appetizer
A fun and easy appetizer for any party.
- 6 medium jalapeno peppers
- 3 strips of thick cut bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a brick) softened to room temperature
- ⅓ mexi style blend cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dip seasoning dry mix
- Wash peppers, then cut in half lengthwise and take out seeds and ribs. You might want to wear gloves while you do this, or put oil on your hands, then wash them with soap after your done.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, shredded cheese and ranch seasoning. Mix well and spoon into jalapeno halves, place cooked bacon on top. Put on baking sheet, and cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.