Today I have a fun recipe to share with you for your Cinco De Mayo celebration. I love guacamole, salsa and sour cream, so this dip is definitely a big hit as far as I’m concerned! It would great for any Mexican fiesta, or just because for a summer outdoor barbecue, or fall football party.
The recipe is courtesy of Wholly Guacamole , I have to say I’ve had the opportunity to try their guacamole and their salsa (they sent me a sample a while back), both are delicious.
Here’s the Guacamole and Salsa dip recipe:
Quick Cinco de Guaco Mexican Flag Dip
Prep: 7 minutes
- 14 oz package Wholly Guacamole
- Fat Free Sour Cream
- Wholly Salsa—your favorite heat level
- Rosemary sprigs
- Black beans and olives
- 1 bag your favorite dipping chips
1. Divide a rectangular pan into thirds. Spread guacamole, then sour cream in the center — and salsa on outer band last.
2. Top center with an “eagle” of olives, beans, and sprigs of greens. Use as a dip for fresh corn chips, or vegetables, and enjoy.
Image via Wholly Guacamole