An ice cream sundae bar is an easy summer party treat, and it also makes a great summer party theme! You can even make your own homemade ice cream!
Here are some of the toppings you can add to your sundae bar:
- Nuts (check with your guests to make sure no one is allergic to nuts)
- hot fudge
- peanut butter topping
- strawberries or other berries, fresh or mixed together to make a sauce or topping
- fresh sliced peaches
- chopped cookies
- chopped candies
- chocolate chips
- whipped topping
- crushed mini chocolate bars
You can offer several flavors of ice cream, and let your guests serve themselves.
Here are some fun Ice Cream Sprinkles Party Supplies. These would be a blast for an ice cream party, or any summer gathering. Love the smiling ice cream cones!
Here are a few more ice cream party ideas:
- Make a cake that looks like ice cream or ice cream that looks like a cake.
- Play pin the cherry on the banana split. Make the cherry and the banana split from felt, mounted on a piece of cardboard. Don’t forget the blindfold!
- Offer ice cream cones, and sundae cups
- Dip some of the cones in chocolate!
An ice cream party theme would be great for summer birthday parties, backyard barbecues, cookouts, family reunions, poolside parties, graduations, or just because! If you’re planning or have planned an ice cream party, please feel free to share your own ideas!