Prom is coming up fast for many schools! This year, old is new, so we thought we’d put together a collection of vintage prom dresses and vintage look dresses for prom. Hopefully you’ll find the perfect dress for you for this year’s prom.
1. Bateau Neck Floor Length Evening Dress w/ Sheer Skirt Green Lace~ This dress is very different than many prom dresses you see today, it has a satin underneath that is shorter than the sheer outer layer. It has a beautiful beaded bateau top that is not a plunging neck for the more modest young ladies.
2 .Contrast Lace Mesh Ruffle Long Dress~ This lace mesh dress with the lace in the middle shown in light purple also has a sash that can be worn with the bow in the front or the back. It also comes in different colors. This dress would be a hit a your prom the girls will be asking you where you got your dress.
3. Satin Black Lace Strapless Mermaid Evening Dress This Satin black lace with purple satin underneath is a strapless mermaid dress with tulle at the bottom to make it fuller. If you have curves this dress is the dress for you to wear to your prom.
4. Lace Red Strapless Embroidery Gown This lace mermaid strapless dress is shown in red but also comes in black and red. It is a great dress in both colors depending on what color is your favorite. It has a short lining under it so the lace shows at the bottom. Lace dresses are in style this year so this dress is sure to be a hit at your school prom.
5. Strapless Prom Dress Tiered Mesh Long Gown With Jeweled Lace white with black waist~This lace mesh dress with the lace in the middle shown in white and black, it’s similar to the light purple dress shown above, it also features a sash that can be worn with the bow in the front or the back.
6. Champagne and Red Mermaid Lace Prom Dress This champagne and red lace dress is a beautiful dress for your prom. It is a mermaid strapless style dress that will look awesome on. It has a tulle bottom to make it look fuller at the bottom. It will flatter your body
Do you have a favorite vintage prom dress look this year?
Leave a Reply