Are you ready for Cars 2 to hit theaters June 24? I am! Cars 2 party supplies are out! So I thought I’d put together some Cars 2 party ideas to help celebrate! Kids love Lightning McQueen so I’m sure the long awaited sequel will be the children’s movie of the summer!
Celebrate Express has already released some really cool party supplies.
You can check out the Cars 2 party supplies in full detail by clicking here: Cars 2 Party Supplies
Looking for something customized check out these Cars 2 personalized party invitations, labels, and wrappers from eBay:
You can check out everything they have to offer by clicking here: Cars 2 Party Invitations and Favors
These cute Cars 2 Cupcake rings are sure to be a hit with the kids. The best part is, they’re simple to make and decorate! Much easier than a cake, and lower cost!
The Cars 2 Party Favor Box includes a sticker sheet, a notepad, 4 primary crayons, a disc launcher, a gold trophy and a wheel yo-yo.
A Lightning McQueen Standup makes a wonderful photo spot for individual or a group photo, it’s also a great party decoration. Oh, and the kids will love it!
Looking for more Cars 2 party ideas? Here you go!
- Set up your own “World Tour” by leaving clues around the house or yard for the kids next stop in the party. You can do cake in the dining room, play a game in the back yard, watch the original Cars movie in the living room, open presents in the garage, play Cars freeze tag in the front yard, or local park. Just give the kids clues to lead them to their next party destination.
- Build a small ramp and let the kids bring and race their own “Matchbox(tm)” size cars. You can make ramps from wood or cardboard and let the kids take turn racing against each other to see who’s car is the fastest.
- Let the kids paint their own race car like this one~Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Race Car
- Checkered flags make great party decorations.
- Craft idea~ Let the kids make and decorate their own license plates.
If you have any Cars 2 party ideas please feel free to share them below!
Leave a Reply