My family loves classic peanut butter cookies, so I thought I’d share a fun Easter twist on one of our family favorites by adding some of the fun spring pastel Easter M&Ms. I’m sure these will be a big hit at our Easter brunch this weekend!
Easter Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe With Spring M&Ms
- 1 stick of butter
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup Spring Pastel M&Ms
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, in a medium bowl, then set the mixture aside.
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the mixture until well combined.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients again mix until well combined.
- Pinch off and roll a tablespoon of cookie dough into a ball.
- Place the balls 2-inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle roll in the sugar.
- Dip a fork into some flour and use the backside to flatten the dough balls in a criss-cross pattern.
- Put a few M&Ms into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let set for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack
These peanut butter cookies are super easy to make and M&M’s are always a hit with kids and adults!
Do you have a favorite Easter cookie recipe?
Leave a Reply