Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a little over a week away already? I love this time of year, getting together with family and friends. Holiday entertaining doesn’t have to be stressful at all. You can serve up a couple of these Thanksgiving cocktail recipes featuring Shellback Spiced Rum, Camarena Tequila and Blue Ice Vodka to your family and friends to help celebrate the season.
- 1 1/2 ounces Shellback Spiced Rum
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce Mint Syrup (See below)
- Dash of Bitters
- Top with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
- Mint Sprig for Garnish
Pour all ingredients, except ginger beer, into a mixing glass. Shake with ice, then strain into a copper mug over ice (or rocks glass if copper mug isn’t available). Top with ginger beer and garnish with a mint sprig.
Mint Syrup: Place 12 fresh mint leaves, 1 cup sugar and ½ cup water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let cool, then sit for a few hours. Strain out mint leaves and store mint syrup in a bottle for up to 2 weeks.
Port of Mexico
- 2 ounces Camarena Reposado Tequila
- 1/4 ounce Grenadine
- 1/4 ounce Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Tawny Port
Place grenadine in bottom of glass. Set aside. Place remaining liquids in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend. Strain into glass over grenadine and fresh ice.
Shellback Hot Buttered Cider
- 1 ounce Shellback Spiced Rum
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 package Spiced Cider Mix
- 6 ounces Hot Water
- Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
Place hot cider mix in heat proof mug. Top with heated water. Stir to dissolve. Add rum and schnapps. Stir. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Apple Ginger Bee
- 1 1/2 ounces Camarena Reposado Tequila
- 1 ounce Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce Honey
- 2 ounces Fever-Tree Ginger Ale
- 1/4 of a Red Apple, Sliced
Muddle apple with honey and lemon juice. Add ginger liqueur and Camarena Reposado Tequila. Shake vigorously with ice, then double strain into a Collins glass. Add ice and top with ginger ale, to taste. Garnish with apple slice fan.
All-American Chilled Apple Pie
- 1 1/2 ounces Blue Ice Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Tuaca Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Sweet & Sour
- 4 ounces Chilled Apple Cider
Build in order over ice in a Collins glass. Garnish with a lemon slice, a long cinnamon stick and a straw.
As always, please drink responsibly, and never drink and drive!
Leave a Reply