I can’t believe summer is almost here! In our area strawberry season is coming up fast! I love fresh strawberries, and we always buy plenty this time of year! That’s why I’m always on the lookout for quick and easy strawberry recipes. Especially recipes I can for a backyard bbq or party. These Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups definitely fit that description! They’re super easy to make and fun for a backyard party because you can serve them up on a tray and just let your guests help themselves, no silverware required!
The ingredients for these cookie cups are super easy!
Just shape and bake the cookie cups in a mini muffin pan.
Puree some of the strawberries for a drizzle, and start assembling the cups! So quick and easy! You can check out the full recipe for strawberry shortcake cookie cups below! Let us know if you give them a try! We’d love to hear what you think.
- Refrigerated Sugar cookie Dough
- Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350`F.
- Wash and remove stems from the strawberries.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Form the cookie dough into 1" balls. Press each ball into the openings in the muffin pan and press down in the middle to form a cup shape.
- Bake the cookies in the mini muffin pan for 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Allow the cookie cups to cool for 10 minutes in the pan then carefully remove them from pan.
- Take a few strawberries and puree them to make a drizzle.
- Place a strawberry or piece of a strawberry in each cup.
- Fill cup with Whipped Cream.
- Top with a strawberry slice and drizzle of strawberry puree.